Bloom Nepal School announces vacancies for the following positions for the academic year 2019-2020
- High School English Teacher
- High School Social Studies Teacher
Bloom Nepal School is looking for highly qualified High School English Teacher and Social Studies Teacher for the 2019-2020 (2076 BS) school year. We are seeking motivated individuals who have the ability to ensure student success through differentiated instruction. The candidate must be able to create and maintain a climate that promotes respect- tolerance and peaceful problem solving for all students. These positions report to the Principal.
- Instructs students through lectures, discussions, visual aids, and other effective teaching methods for student comprehension.
- Prepares lessons and outlines to use in class that effectively cover the material.
- Administers various types of assessments to monitor students performance, behavior and other issues.
- Attends faculty meetings and training sessions.
- Adheres to local, state, and national testing procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Exhibits passion and excitement about teaching his/her subject
- Expects student performance to be nothing short of his/her best work
- Acts without being told what to do and brings new ideas to the faculty
- Generates new and innovative approaches to the classroom or work-related problems
- Proficient computer skills and comfort with technology
SALARY AND REMUNERATIONS
- Expected salary with bonus and benefits as per the school rule and determined by performance
- Provision of high-quality teacher’s training under the guidance of national and international experts in the field
- Lunch and snacks provided at the school
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should email their most recent CV and a Cover Letter indicating the position they are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org by Baisakh 3, 2076.
**Please note that we will only invite shortlisted candidates for interviews, sample classes, and other activities as a part of the selection process.